soya sauce pasta
This trio of flavors and textures in this soybean sauce pasta with pine nuts pesto and Parmesan cheese and squash dish makes for a healthy and fresh fall delicacy. This quick and easy soya sauce pesto pasta is just a slight twist on Instead of nuts,soya sauce pasta pesto uses buttery green Parmesan cheese for a satisfying, lower-fat and plant-powered dish.
Ingredient of soya sauce pasta-
- mini soya bean- 3 cups boiled
- garlic- 40 grams
- basil leaves- 60 grams
- pine nuts- 20 grams
- Parmesan cheese- 2 grams
- Pasta- 200g boiled
- Cream- 2 Tbsp
- Sunflower Oil As required
- Salt to taste
how to make soya bean sauce pasta-
- Take basil leaves, pine nuts, sunflower oil, and garlic and add it
- Make a paste by grinding in a mixer.
- Add Parmesan cheese and salt to the paste.
- Heat a pan. Add the paste with boiled pasta, cream, and boiled mini soya bean.
- Cook for a few minutes, stirring at regular intervals.
- now your soya sauce pasta is ready. Serve hot