|soya methi curry | soya chunks Fenugreek leaf curry|
soya methi curry A super simple and tasty recipe, fenugreek and soya chunks curry vegetable can be included in your everyday diet as it is rich in nutrients required by the body on a day to day basis. It is a low-calorie dish! Such as using fewer calories and soy oil, soy granules, fenugreek, etc. Make and pack fenugreek and soya chunks curry vegetable with phulka or for healthy lunch box.
Ingredient of soya granules methi curry
- Soya bean- 1/2 cup boiled
- Refined sunflower oil- 3 tablespoons
- Fenugreek leaves- 1 cup
- Garam Masala- 1/4 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder- 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder- 1/4 teaspoon
- Dry red chili- 3 nos
- Gram flour- 3 tablespoons
- Curd- 250 grams
- Onion- 1 nos finely chopped
- Cumin seeds- 1/4 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds- 1/4 teaspoon
- Cinnamon- 1 stacked
- Clove- 2 nos
- Cardamom- 2 nos
- Salt to taste
How to make methi soya chunks curry
- Put refined sunflower oil in a pan and add cinnamon, 2 cloves,
- Add 2 cardamom and fry the chopped onion.
- Add dried spices like salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala
- Now add fenugreek leaves and fry it a little bit
- Take 250gm curd in a separate bowl and add 3 tablespoons gram flour and like this
- Mix so that no lumps are formed, add some water.
- We have to keep it a bit thick. Add it to the mixture made above and allow it to boil for 10 minutes.
- Add boiled mini soybeans and stir it for 5 minutes to soak up the soy bean flavor.
To make the tadka for soya methi curry
- put ghee in a pan and add mustard seeds, dry red chilies and it.
- Add red chili powder, cumin seeds, crushed garlic and add it to the kadhi.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with rice.