slow Cooker Vegetable Lasagna recipe easy
Slow-Cooker Vegetable Lasagna
This vegetable lasagna is my favorite dish. This is the best vegetable lasagna recipe made with some vegetables, tomato sauce, and lots of mushrooms with ricotta cheese. Anytime this veggie lasagna is easy to make and is made into fewer vegetables.
The recipe is adaptable based on the vegetables available to you. We have used spinach, mozzarella cheese, red bell paper, mushroom, ricotta cheese here, but different types of vegetables may work in their place.
If you are not a non-vegetarian eater then this vegetable lasagna will change your mind. I’m sure about it. I made the best vegetable lasagna recipe. This lasagna is vegetarian (of course), and is loaded with vegetables, spinach, and a simple tomato sauce.
I definitely make a classic vegetable lasagna suitable for holidays and weekends and my family loves it.
Five reasons to love this recipe:
- You can easily adjust the vegetables to suit the season or your home vegetables (see recipe notes).
- The sauce is originally made from red pasta sauce. You can use any sauce which is easily available in the market.
- You use boil noodles and you don’t have to bother cooking them, just layer them.
- I recommend ricotta and spinach, which have more protein and flavor and are beneficial for health.
- You can also make this recipe gluten free and/or vegetarian. See the recipe note for details.
👨SERVES:-8 ⏲ACTIVE:-30 min TOTAL:-6 1/2 hrs
vegetable lasagna ingredients-
- 1- large red bell pepper, chopped
- 4-oz. cremini mushrooms (about three large), chopped
- 2-cups packed baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 24-oz. jar low-sodium red pasta sauce, any flavor
- 15-oz. can no-sodomized diced tomatoes, undrained
- 15-oz. part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3/4-cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 8-oz. oven-ready lasagna noodles (about 9 total)
- 2-cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4-cup chopped fresh basil
For this recipe, you cut the bell peppers, zucchini and mushrooms into very small pieces and roast them on the edges until they are nice and golden. This caramelization brings a lot of flavor. Then, add the spinach to the pan and cook it for a few minutes so that it is not too thick.
how to make slow Cooker Vegetable Lasagna
2. Spread 1 cup of the sauce mixture in a 6-qt. slow cooker. Place 3 noodles over the sauce, breaking them as needed to fit in one layer. Spread another 1 cup sauce over the pasta. Layer on one-third of the vegetable mixture, 3 more noodles, and 1 cup sauce.
3. Sprinkle with ½ cup mozzarella. Continue layering one-third of the vegetables, 1 cup sauce, ½ cup mozzarella, and the remaining noodles. Top with a final layer of the remaining vegetables, the remaining sauce, and the remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
4. Prepare hearty meals in just 30 minutes, then let your slow cooker do the work. Cover and cook on low for five hours.
5. turn off and unplug the slow cooker. Let the lasagna stand, covered, for 1 hour . Serve topped with the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan and basil.now ready our dish vegetable lasagna. enjoy with family.
PER SERVING(1cup each) •CAL-344, •CARBS-37g (3g fiber, 9g sugars), •FAT-12g (7g sat. fat), •PROTEIN-21g, •CHOL-41mg, •SODIUM-423mg
I hope you will surely like this dish. Do share it among your family and friends, if you want to give any kind of deficiency or any suggestion in it, do comment, And for similar posts, please subscribe to our blog www.recifit.com with Email.