simple Green Salad recipe
simple Green Salad recipe
When you spend most of your time on a healthy main course but want some greens To balance your plate, these are simple green salad recipes that you will really like.
This simple Green Salad recipe is good for a side dish or a meal on its own. I often make it for my family and they always enjoy it.
Time and ingredients to end with a wonderful meal. The simplest and the best! I love simple green salad recipes. But for now, I have made at least one great start.
If you think this salad needs to be changed, I think roasted winter squash would be A welcome, as well as warm, leftover cooked grain. In fact, you can use it. Let’s go ahead.
👨SERVES: 8 🍳 ACTIVE: 25 min ⏲TOTAL: 35 min
To make ahead:
Blanch green beans cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day. Skip Step 4; instead, stir beans into the pan with the mushrooms in Step 3 to heat through.
Ingredient for simple Green Salad recipe
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced (½ cup)
- 4 oz. sourdough bread, cubed (3 cups)
- 8 oz. cremini mushrooms, trimmed and sliced
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. white-wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme or 1 tsp. dried
- ½ tsp. salt Ground pepper to taste
- 1 bunch chard, leaves coarsely chopped (about 4 cups)
- ¼ cup Pomegranate seeds
How to make simple Green Salad recipe
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until very hot but not smoking. Add half the shallots and cook, stirring, until golden brown and crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer with a slotted spoon to a paper-towel-lined plate. Repeat with the remaining shallots. Set aside. Leave any remaining oil in the pan.
2. Add bread to the pan and cook over medium heat until toasted, five to six minutes. Transfer to a small bowl.
3. Add the remaining one Tbsp. oil to the pan and heat over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl.
4. Add green beans and water to the pan, cover, and cook over medium heat until tender, five to six minutes.
5. Meanwhile, whisk mustard, vinegar, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Add the mixture to the beans and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat and stir in chard, the mushrooms, and the croutons. Top with reserved shallots and Pomegranate seeds. and mix properly. now your simple green salad is ready to enjoy it.
- Per Serving- (1 cup each) •CAL 116 •CARBS 14g (2 g fiber, 3 g sugars) • FAT 6g (1g sat. fat) •PROTEIN 4g •CHOL 0 mg, •SODIUM 299 mg
I hope you will surely like this simple Green Salad recipe. Do share it among your family and friends, if you want to give any kind of deficiency or any suggestion in it, do comment, And for similar posts, please subscribe to our blog www.recifit.com with Email.