We continue to use almonds/badam in some form or the other due to its properties and taste. It is a healthy food that benefits the body in many ways.
Apart from the Benefits of the badam milk recipe, if we talk about its milk, it is also not less in terms of nutrition.
This recipe allows you to control the amount of sweetness and enhance the flavor as well as play with the thickness. When I’m craving homemade dairy-free milk, this is my go-to.
Plus, it’s super simple to require only 2 ingredients, 10 minutes, and a Blender!
And if you talk about the benefits of health, then you will be surprised to know that the badam milk recipe can improve digestion as well as prevent cancer and heart-related diseases.
It can be beneficial not only for health but also for skin and hair. Here we are telling you how Almond milk is good for your health.
Best healthy Badam milk recipe/Almond milk
Badam milk recipe is used in food as well as protein drinks. Badam milk recipe does not contain cholesterol and saturated fat and is lactose-free.
This can be a great way to lose weight due to fewer calories.
Badam milk recipe provides iron, vitamin-E, and magnesium, which are beneficial for your health. The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties found in the Badam milk recipe can help in curing many diseases.
There is no fear of the clotting of blood by consuming it. In addition, it may also be effective in increasing the immune system.
Riboflavin, which is present in almond milk recipe, can aid digestion by converting carbohydrates into energy. It contains iron, which can prevent anemia.
In this way, you saw that the almond milk recipe can have many benefits. The major benefits of the Badam milk recipe are explained in detail in this section of the article.
1. Is badam milk good for health?
Badam milk is an excellent and natural source of vitamin E, a fat-soluble antioxidant that helps protect your body from free radical damage.
Some varieties are fortified with calcium and vitamin D, which are important nutrients for bone health.
2. Can we drink badam milk daily?
Even moderate weight loss of 5–10% of your body weight can help prevent and manage conditions such as diabetes.
If you are trying to lose weight, replacing two or three daily servings of dairy with just Badam milk will reduce your daily calories by 348 calories.
3. Does Badam milk increase weight?
Although almonds are 50% fat and high in calories, commercial Almond milk is a low-calorie beverage.
This means that you can drink it a lot to gain weight without it. It is also rich in certain nutrients relative to its calorie content.
Badam milk/Almond Milk Nutritional Value
So many benefits of the Badam milk recipe are due to the nutrients present in it. Then know that what nutrients are found in the Badam milk recipe, which makes it so beneficial for health.
Nutrient Quantity per 100 grams-
Serving: 1 half-cup serving
After the nutrients of the Badam milk recipe, know about the method of making the Badam milk recipe at home.
How to make Badam milk recipe at home
You do not necessarily have to buy Almond milk from the market. You can also make it at home. Here we are telling you the easy method of making Badam milk recipe at home.
Ingredients of Fresh Raw Badam Milk
- 1 cup of raw Badam/almonds
- 2 cups of water
- Honey or sugar for sweetness
Badam milk recipe
It is fantastic to drink, put it on cereals, use in smoothies and shakes, and in desserts, Learn how to make the badam milk recipe, which can also be served for your everyday breakfast instead of tea or coffee.
How to Make Fresh Raw Badam Milk
Place the raw almonds in a glass bowl or large jar, and cover with filtered water for 8 hours or more. Cover with lid.
Rinse the nuts several times to remove any of the anti-nutrients and enzyme inhibitors. If soaking for more than 8 hours, make sure you rinse and soak a few times.
Pour boiling water over the almonds and let them sit for five minutes. Drain. Skins should peel off easily.
Put almonds and water in a powerful blender and start blending at low speed. Blend them with less water for 1 – 2 minutes in the beginning, so they become a really smooth paste.
Add the remaining water. Blend everything together for another 2-3 minutes, until it is completely smooth and frothy.
Use a fine-mesh strainer or place 3 or 4 layers of fine mesh cloth over a metal strainer set over a bowl, jar, or jug. Pour small amounts of the almond milk through the strainer into the bowl.
Use a spoon or spatula to press down on the strainer and move the solids around. Once most of the milk has passed through the strainer, gather up the mesh cloth and gently squeeze it to remove excess liquid.
You’ll be left with a really fine almond meal inside the mesh cloth. You can discard it, or you can dry it out in a very low oven and use it in place of almond flour in baking recipes!
Tips for almond milk recipe-
First of all, soak badam thoroughly in warm water to peel off the skin easily. Garnish with some blanched almonds/badam to enhance the taste.
Also, if serving badam milk for toddlers is sure to filter badam milk and release sugar. Also, adjust the amount of sugar to your preference.
Finally, the taste of Badam Milk or Almond Milk when prepared with full cream milk.
After the method of making the Badam milk recipe, we know when, how, and how much quantity of almond milk can be used.
How to use the Almond milk recipe
As we told you the Badam milk recipe is considered beneficial for the body, but then when you consume it only one cup ie 240 ml a day. There are several ways you can use the Almond milk recipe.
- You can use it for drinking instead of cow’s milk.
- Instead of dairy milk, you can use it to make ice cream or halva.
- After the gym, you can take it as an energy drink to replenish good protein and make muscles.
- You can also use it as a smoothie by mixing it with fruits like apples and bananas.
- In the summer season, you can cool it and drink it as a cold.
After the method of making the Badam milk recipe, here we are telling you about the benefits of the almond milk recipe found in it.
Best badam milk recipe
Health benefits of Almond (badam) milk and easy recipe
- 1 cups organic raw almonds soaked for 8-12 hours
- 4 cups purified water
- 2 tbsp Honey or sugar for sweetness
- Place the raw almonds in a glass bowl or large jar, and cover with filtered water for 8 hours or more. Cover with lid.
- Rinse the nuts several times to remove any of the anti-nutrients and enzyme inhibitors. If soaking for more than 8 hours, make sure you rinse and soak a few times.
- Pour boiling water over the almonds and let them sit for five minutes. Drain. Skins should peel off easily.Put almonds and water in a powerful blender and start blending at low speed.
- Blend them with less water for 1 - 2 minutes in the beginning, so they become a really smooth paste.
- Add the remaining water. Blend everything together for another 2-3 minutes, until it is completely smooth and frothy.
- Use a fine-mesh strainer or place 3 or 4 layers of fine mesh cloth over a metal strainer set over a bowl,jar or jug.
- Pour small amounts of the almond milk through the strainer into the bowl. Use a spoon or spatula to press down on the strainer and move the solids around.
- Once most of the milk has passed through the strainer, gather up the mesh cloth and gently squeeze it to remove excess liquid.
- You'll be left with a really fine almond meal inside the mesh cloth. You can discard it, or you can dry it out in a very low oven and use it in place of almond flour in baking recipes!
- First of all, soak badam thoroughly in warm water to peel off the skin easily.
- Garnish with some blanched almonds/badam to enhance the taste.
- Also, if serving badam milk for toddlers is sure to filter badam milk and release sugar.
- Also, adjust the amount of sugar to your preference.
- Finally, the taste of Badam Milk or Almond Milk when prepared with full cream milk.
Did you make this?
Tag me on Instagram, I love seeing what you’ve made, Tag me on Instagram at #recifitfoodandfitness and @myrecifit or leave me a comment & rating below.
The health benefits of Badam Milk
As you read above, the consumption of the Badam milk recipe can be beneficial in many ways. Here we are telling you in detail about the major benefits of consuming badam milk.
1. Benefits of Badam milk for the heart
Almond milk can be beneficial for heart health. Actually, almond milk is a good source of vitamin-A and vitamin-E. These nutrients can help prevent cholesterol from rising, which can cause heart problems.
2. Benefits of drinking Badam milk for bones
If we say that the consumption of almond milk can be beneficial for your bones, then it will not be a surprise. Along with older children, children also need vitamin-D and calcium to build strong bones.
A good amount of vitamin D and calcium are found in almond milk, which will strengthen bones and help in their growth.
3. Benefits of Badam milk to increase immunity
Almond milk can increase your immunity and give you the strength to fight against diseases. It contains good amounts of Vitamin-D and Vitamin-E and along with other nutrients, these two vitamins can help increase immunity.
These nutrients are found to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help you reduce skin inflammation with diseases.
4. Benefits of drinking Badam milk for the eyes
If you are troubled by eye problems, Almond milk can work as an effective medicine for you. Just as the consumption of almonds can relieve eye discomfort, the consumption of almond milk can also be beneficial for your eyes.
It contains riboflavin as well as vitamin-A and vitamin-D. Riboflavin can help you overcome eye problems like cataracts.
In addition, vitamin D and vitamin E present in it can help you to overcome many eye problems. For example, less visible or two images of the same object.
5. Benefits of Badam milk for muscles
Almond milk can also be effective for strong muscles. If you go to the gym or are suffering from muscle weakness, then badam milk can be a boon for you.
The Almond milk recipe contains protein and magnesium to build and strengthen muscles. Proteins work to strengthen muscles as well as promote endurance.
At the same time, magnesium provides the ability to work longer by improving muscle function.
6. Benefits of drinking Badam milk for cancer prevention
Consuming almond milk can be effective in preventing cancer. As we told you that many nutrients are found in it, one of them is Vitamin-E.
A good amount of vitamin-E is found in almond milk and vitamin-E is considered a good antioxidant to overcome the problem of cancer.
A component called Tocotrienols found in it may act against cancer. It also prevents cancer-enhancing tumors due to its anti-tumor properties.
7. Benefits of Badam milk to Lose Weight
If you want to lose weight, then almond milk can be beneficial for you. The main reason for this is that there is less calorie intake in it. 240 ml the almond milk recipe contains only 30 to 50 calories, while dairy milk contains 146 calories.
This means that the almond milk recipe has 65 to 80 percent fewer calories than dairy milk and fewer calories do not allow you to increase your weight. You can consume the almond milk recipe instead of dairy milk two to three times a day.
This can reduce you to 348 calories per day. In addition, the protein found in it may also be effective in controlling weight.
8. Benefits of Badam For sugar present in the blood
Existing sugar in foods can further complicate the diabetes problem. In this case, consuming almond milk can be very beneficial. It contains small amounts of sugar and carbohydrates.
Also, the fiber found in it can act to control blood sugar, ie.
9. Benefits of drinking Badam milk for good digestion
Is your stomach upset or does food not digest properly? Then understand that you may have digestive problems. During this time, fiber-rich almond milk can be beneficial for your digestion.
Fiber can improve your digestive system. It works to cure digestive problems like constipation as well as to cure indigestion. Fiber eases bowel movements, reducing digestive problems to a great extent.
10. Benefits of almond milk to relieve insomnia
Insomnia is called sleeplessness. To get rid of this problem, a badam milk recipe can be a good gift of nature. the almond milk recipe contains a compound called tryptophan, which can be effective in relieving your sleeplessness.
According to research, tryptophan helps to increase sleep time by relieving insomnia-like conditions and helps you to provide healthy sleep.
11. Benefits of Badam milk for the skin
The almond milk recipe is also beneficial for the skin. The nutrients found in it can help you to overcome many skin problems. Especially good amounts of vitamin D and vitamin E are found in it.
Vitamin-D provides UV protection to the skin as well as protects against harmful bacteria. Vitamin-E provides a protective shield to the skin to protect against the effects of lipid peroxidation (a cause of skin cell damage).
Under the influence of collagen cross-linking and lipid peroxidation, the skin begins to have premature wrinkles. Vitamin-E helps in rejuvenating the skin by removing its effects.
12. Benefits of badam milk for hair
Badam milk recipe is not only beneficial for health and skin, but its use can also make your hair strong, shiny, and attractive. As you have already told that a good amount of protein is found in the almond milk recipe, as well as iron in it.
Both these nutrients found in almonds are beneficial for your hair in many ways. While protein is beneficial in the strength and growth of your hair, on the other hand, iron nourishes the hair roots and makes them strong.
Also, iron prevents hair fall and can be a good nutrient to make them attractive.
After the benefits of the almond milk recipe, here we are telling you about the Under some circumstances found in it, negative results of almond milk can be seen. let’s watch.
Side Effects of Badam milk
Although Badam milk is beneficial, sometimes a situation arises when it can be harmful. like:
- The effect of Badam milk recipe is hot, drinking it in excess can cause stomach problems.
- Those who are allergic to almonds should not consume it. Its consequences can be harmful.
- A good amount of potassium is found in almond milk. Excess intake of potassium can cause stomach upset, vomiting, and diarrhea.
So, friends, you learned from this article how the almond milk recipe can be beneficial for you. If it is taken in limited quantity, then it works as a medicine.
At the same time, consuming it in large quantities can also cause many problems. The best part is that if you do not like other milk, the benefits of consuming badam milk recipes may prove to be a better option for you.
You have already read all the benefits of the almond milk recipe, so what is the delay, for good health, include it in your diet soon.
How did you like this article was written on the Benefits of the badam milk recipe, do let us know in the comment box below? Apart from this, you can also ask us your questions about other information.